I have to admit, I'm beginning to get in the holiday spirit. Not only is it time for pumpkin bread and gatherings with friends and family, but it also getting close to Christmas trees and that hopeful, expectant feeling as Christmas Eve draws near. I love this time of year!
That being said, I can't believe that I've already ordered our Christmas cards, Christmas labels, and picture calendars for 2009! I got busy Sunday afternoon and voila! -- all done. And, I hate to say this because this shows how OCD I can be...but CS and I went out on a date last Thursday night and we...dare I say it?...completed the girls' Christmas shopping! Well, all except a couple of things I have to order from American Girl. I'm cheering inside!!
I'm really pleased with our Christmas cards this year. Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the pictures I snapped. These don't include "the one" we used...you'll have to wait on that!
Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment