Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reports for the Week

Report #1: Mr. Clean's Eraser does NOT remove hot pink pen marks from a white bathroom wall. Solution? Repaint and sigh...

Report #2: Our new roof is complete! We are so pleased with how it turned out! We hit a few road blocks that had to do with an unsigned insurance check and ants pouring forth from a corner near the roof (which involved having a carpenter come replace and paint boards), but we made it! The roofers worked amazingly fast...I was impressed! This was my house Thursday - roofers, a carpenter (white t-shirt), tarps, ladders, etc. I missed catching the gutter man in the photo. That would have made it complete!

Report #3: I completely enjoyed my Canton trip...the first time I've gone in quite a few years! I had a marvelous time with my sweet friends, and I can summarize the adventure in one sentence: Canton is NOT for the faint of heart! I think I'll be back before too long, once my feet, back, and checkbook recover!

Report #4: Little Bit was hit with croup last night...fever and that horrible barking cough. We are on the third child and have had multiple episodes like this...we've learned to simply treat at home. It's not worth the time, hassle, and expense of rushing to the Urgent Care Center. Motrin and our nebulizer relieved the symptoms quickly. I'm hoping tonight will not be a repeat...poor baby. You know the "old wives's tale" of how bad night air is? You think that was it after trick-or-treating last night? Who knows!

Okay, I think I'm all caught up. Sorry to take so much of your time!
Cindy and crew

No comments: