Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

I can't believe it has been over a week since I've posted last! I've met myself coming and going! Every day but today, it seems...the "quarter round guys" were here most the day and I was bored with nothing to do! :-) I shouldn't even be writing that...or more excitement (like the hot water heater incidence) may occur!

Soccer Wrap-up
ACat had her end-of-the-year soccer party last Thursday night. Her team ended up with second place in Division I of U9! Great job, Xtreme! They missed first place by one point - bummer. But, they were still so excited to get their trophies!




Flip-Floppin' Fun!
My best friend, Kat, and her husband and daughter were here for 2 days last week. What fun! We decided to throw a party because she and I never get to go to each other's kids' parties. We twisted in a summertime theme and had a flip-floppin' good time! Now, we had to tone it down a lot with our flooring project going on but the girls still had a blast decorating flip-flops and coloring flip-flop frames. Always exciting to have a party! Kat's mom even monogrammed flip-flop t-shirts for our 4 girls - so cute! That's some cool, silly gals, there! Oh...and check out the lei halos - I LOVE them!






Here Comes the Bride!
My brother and Kristen were married this last Saturday! Despite some mist and sprinkles, the wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch! Now, Tim and Kristen are somewhere in the Smokey Mountains enjoying time together. We are so happy for them! And, I have a new nephew, too!






Guess that's about it for now. I need to take some pictures of the new floors and post. That will have to come later this week! I'm working on VBS and Mission Trip meetings now!

Cindy and crew

No comments: