Anyway, I had to jump on here and share recent pics of "my boy", who, by the way, is now 3 months old! I just can't believe it. His little personality is beginning to bloom. He is cooing more and more and finally did a belly laugh this last week. Before it was just a sweet, breathy "he-he" type of laugh. He is reaching towards toys and things. He sometimes gives me this little crooked, flirty grin that just steals me heart. Oh...what would I do without my boy?!?! (Don't say it, please...but I know his hair is coming in a little lighter...I'm praying it isn't blond but just a lighter brown. Come on...couldn't it just stay dark brown?!?!)
Here he is trying to grab the cars on his pj's. He was fascinated by the bright colors!
He isn't too keen on tummy time. Can you tell by the distressed look on his face? ACat was rolling over at 3 1/2 months...not this guy. He's too laid back!
I love this sleeping face...wonder what he's dreaming about?!?! This is a pic that captures what I always want to remember Baby Caboose as.
He often has a playmate in Little Bit. She's tiny enough to just get under the playgym with Caboose!
Mommie, Daddy, and Caboose...I don't think we've had a picture of the three of us since he was just a couple of weeks old!
We've had a busy weekend with a soccer tournament and a piano recital. I'll update more later.
Good night!
Cindy and crew


2 comments:
OH HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I just giggle at each picture... he is just a doll! I know you're so in love!! :-)
I love the picture of you and Caboose...so good!
What an angel!
~mandy
I agree with Mandy - beautiful picture of you and your boy!!! Hey - maybe you should get our friend Bertha to help you during this busy time :-) Would be so worth it!
Post a Comment