Above our large built-ins, I've had pictures of the girls from when they were each around 3 months old. I like that but wanted to add Caboose somehow. Sorry these pics are a little dark...here's the "girl side" of the built-ins:
They are in order, left to right...ACat, Smiley, and Little Bit. I'm leaving that alone for now. But, across the room, we have a smaller set of built-ins that houses our computer area. That's where I decided to add Caboose's 3 month picture. I tried finding a "before" picture but could only find one from Christmas time (I changed the decorations for fall and Christmas). Here's the final outcome:
I "stole" my Southern Living at Home Cathedral and Luminaries from our front room and added them up there. I think I like it...what do you think? I guess this can be the "boy" side of the room! :-)
On another note...we are going to be out of pocket until next week. We are heading to Dallas to go to Six Flags, have some fun, celebrate CS's birthday, and go to a doctor appointment for Caboose. So, we will be back in touch later on and will update you with some things going on with our little guy - who, by the way, was 5 months on Monday (sad, I know).
Take care!
Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment