Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pine Cove

The girls, once again, had an awesome experience at Pine Cove. We love Pine Cove! I've always been amazed at the quality of counselors who work there. They posses manners, kind natures, spiritual depth, and thoughtfulness for each child...something I surely appreciate as a parent. Plus, they are loads of FUN, which appeals to the kids! The girls' counselors this year - "Fight or Flight" and "Blue Sno Cone Favorite" - were absolutely awesome! In fact, we ran into ACat's counselor at the mall this last weekend (sadly, we didn't have ACat with us!). She walked up to me and said, "Aren't you ACat's mom?" I told her that I couldn't believe she remembered that I was ACat's mom...out of all the kids she has worked with this summer at camp! She gave me a big hug, spoke to each member of the family, and chatted for a few minutes before heading on. Wow...how many "kids" would do that these days?!?! Of course, she is an Aggie (a junior), so I have to say that that says a lot to me! :-)

Bottom line...we love Pine Cove and would recommend it to anyone!!





Cindy and crew

No comments: