Our sweet boy officially is 1! He really has such a sweet, loving nature. I could just spend all day, every day snuggling with him. And, for now he lets me (well, not ALL day!)...but I can only imagine that he will soon get too busy for much loving with Mommie. It will crush me when that day comes! :-)
But, back to the party...we were thrilled to have our closest friends and my mom and brother/his family present. We were especially pleased to have our friends from Denver fly in to celebrate with us! Kat and I have one of those friendships where we may only see each other once a year or so but we can always pick up like we are together every day. She brought Houston and baby Jacob and we SO enjoyed having them for the weekend! We can't wait to go visit them in Denver this summer!
I think I will just let the pictures tell of Caboose's special day...
The decorations and cake (Thanks to my friend, Mandy, for suggesting our church's Den...it was perfect!):
Caboose checking out his "1" cake...he really wasn't too messy! None of mine kids have been with their first birthday cakes. ACat even asked for a fork to eat her 1st birthday cake (my "clean" kids!)...
His gifts...his number 1 thing he likes right now - balls! That was all he needed and what captured his attention the majority of the time! He did enjoy his MegaBlock table, Buzz Lightyear car, Howdy Cow, and Activity Cube, too...after we took the balls away!!





He did get very sleepy towards the middle of the party...we just kept him going! He collapsed at lunch. Kat and her mom made him a perfect shirt...it reads, "My Daddy Can Arrest Your Daddy"...we love it!

Sisters and guests...



We love our big 1 year old! And, we enjoyed every second of his party. I think he did, too!
Cindy and crew


1 comment:
I'm so glad the den worked out for you!! YEA!!! I love all the decorations you did!!! So cute!!! Can't believe he's already one!!! OH, and the shirt is adorable!!!!
Post a Comment