Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Just So Excited!!

I'm just so excited about several things right now. Spring always puts a "spring" in my step! I love this time of year and am ready to shed the wintertime "funk." My friend Michelle and I went for pedicures, so we are ready for flip-flops and this warmer weather!

I'm just so excited about Caboose's first birthday portraits...isn't he cute?!?! As always, Amber at Timeless Portraits did a fabulous job! We love her!







And, I'm really excited about tomorrow...we leave for several days in College Station!! Yay!! I told CS that I needed to head down there for my "Aggieland fix"...it has been a couple of years! I love that place...CS and I met there and fell in love, we had our first baby there, I LOVED everything about going to school there, etc. It will always hold a large part of my heart! So, I'm off to pack because I'm Just So Excited!!

Cindy and crew

No comments: