Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Books, Books, and More Books

These days, Caboose is into one thing...books. This is a common sight nowadays...


I am thrilled that all of my kids LOVE to read...and from an early age. I was raised valuing books and knowledge, and I'm seeing those values being transferred to my kids. Caboose is so sweet...he runs and gets a "gook" and turns around and wiggles his little behind back into my lap. Or, Daddy's lap. Or, ACat's lap. Or, Smiley's lap. Or, Little Bit's lap. Whoever is available! He never returns the book to the shelf (need to work on that!), but he regularly empties his shelf, as we read one book at a time. I'm talking 45 minutes to an hour!


He has been cracking us up lately with his voices. His favorite is to mimic Oscar the Grouch or Cookie Monster. He talks "grouchy" and then looks at us to make sure we are laughing or smiling. It's hilarious!

Such a sweet boy!
Cindy and crew

No comments: