One of the most important things we did was to celebrate Little Bit's preschool graduation. It was so sweet and special...she's just so darn cute and little!
She was the absolutely shortest in her class (she's grown 2 inches in the last year but is still in the 3rd percentile on height!) and could barely reach the microphone for her "When I Grow Up..." part. Speaking of which, she decided to be a Mama when she grows up. Isn't that sweet?!?! Her part went:
God made a job so special...
It's the best one in the world.
I"ll be a Mom and give big hugs
to my little boy and girl.
She was the last one of the 3 classes and she nailed it! Way to go, Little Bit!
Here are the 3 classes of graduates (you can see Little Bit on the top row...middle/right...the short one!).
She was tired by the end of the graduation. Add to that all of the emotions of telling her beloved teachers and all her wonderful friends "good-bye", and Little Bit just fell apart for a while. She ended up pulling it back together and leaving happy, but bless her little heart. Here's the "before" and "after" picture with Mrs. Palmer and Mrs. McClure. Poor baby!
I can't believe my little girl will be a Kindergartner! Wow! She's so ready, I know, but I'm still feeling like I was planning and painting her nursery just last week!
Happy Graduation, Little Bit!
Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment