Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sprayground Fun

On Monday, my mom and I took the kids to play at a sprayground in her hometown. This was the first time Caboose was able to run and play in water. Last year, he couldn't participate in water fun, but this year, it will be a blast for him!

They all enjoyed their time at the sprayground...





...but watching Caboose was the highlight of my day!




He LOVES water! He laughed and laughed while running through the sprinklers. It didn't even bother him to have water in his eyes! He would run through and then clap for himself - "Good job, Caboose!"


It was precious and I wish I had video of it all!

Towards the end, Caboose just sat down and watch the water show. He danced along with the dancing sprinklers and just loved it all.


What a sweet boy - he so enjoys life!

Cindy and crew

No comments: