Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Vote's for Palin!

Palin for VP! Okay...technically my vote is for McCain but Sarah Palin sealed the deal! Wow! What a women! She's beautiful, intelligent, strong, articulate, knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and compassionate. Such an opposite to the typical politician we have out there! These pics are from an email we received. While on the campaign trail, Palin and McCain took the time to meet this little girl with Down Syndrome and gave her a little love. What perspective! Taking time for the things that really matter.

Someone, I need a "Palin" sign for my yard. Well, I guess you can add McCain's name on there, too...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found the Republican headquarters; I'm sure you know this :) but its in that shopping center beside Piddlin' Pottery. Of course they are always out of signs lately? I definitely need one too in MY neighborhood ~ its full of *democrats.* (shudder)

Cindy and crew said...

They should come up with a sign that has a bulldog with big red lips (lipstick!). A picture worth a 1000 words! I like the pic you have of Palin on your blog!