For ACat, when the pastor asked her who was her Lord, her simple answer of "Jesus" was packed with much meaning and emotion. She truly does love Jesus and desires to be more like Him. What peace to know that our children trust in Him and, no matter what happens on this earth, we will be together one day in our heavenly home. To God be the Glory!
This first picture, they were pretending to be angles with wings!
As Jesus said in Mark 10, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
I'm making this set of verses January's "Life Verses of the Month" on my blog's sidebar. I want to remember that I should always approach our Lord with the simplicity, honesty, and devotion of a child. And, walk away as a new creature in Him. For when we decide to make Jesus our Lord and Savior, we are never the same.
Cindy and crew


4 comments:
WOW CINDY!!! What a double blessing!!! We didn't go last Sunday, so we missed it, I'll tell Ri, she'll be so excited for her friends! Tell them how proud we are of them!
Beautiful!!! I especially like the one of them with the pastor. I'm so proud of them!!!
Praise God!
Aunt Karen & family
I always get a lump in my throat when little ones are baptized so I can't imagine what it is like to see you children trusting in Jesus. What a blessing.
Post a Comment