Sunday, February 1, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I know, I know...I don't usually go this long between posts. The last couple of weeks have been one of those times where we are going non-stop but there's not a whole lot to report on. Know what I mean?

I could tell you about Little Bit skinning her chin while falling off our table's bench:


Or, I could elaborate on Little Bit learning to stack her blocks taller than her own head:


Or, I could go on and on about our recent trip to our Discovery Science Museum:

But, I think instead, I'll just post a picture of our 3 little aliens who make our lives so rich and full of never-ending fun. Love you girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big 'little bit' is getting!!! She's losing that 'baby' look. :( Can you believe we'll both be celebrating 3-year-old birthdays soon?? Sad days...