As you can see from our blog, we've had picture day in our household. In exchange for a little advertising, our photographer granted me the privilege of placing some of our "prizes" on our blog. Thanks, Amber!
I have to put a plug in for this sweet, sweet lady - and I have to call her friend, by now... We met Amber 2 years ago for Little Bit's 1 year old pictures. We haven't used anyone else since then. My girls LOVE her and she always does a fabulous job capturing their personalities and smiles. And, tears, I have to say. This is the first birthday for Little Bit that we do not have some pictures of her crying. Let's just say the camera and Little Bit didn't mix well until fairly recently. She ran crying any time anyone pulled out a camera. She's not shy now! She put on quite a performance this last Thursday while at the photo shoot!
I am a sucker for pictures. I so enjoy each moment of our time with our girls. I don't want to miss an instant. I've not had any problems keeping up with each "proper" milestone, documenting those precious looks of each age. I just have to have that "snap" in time recorded so I can go back and reminisce. Each age, each stage has its priceless memories and I don't want to miss a second of it at all. It creates beautiful mementos to go back and reflect on those days that were so...well, timeless.
Grab your loved ones, take some pictures, and always remember these precious days!
Cindy and crew
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
Those are awesome!! I've been hearing about Amber and thinking I might give her a try. I'm with ya on the pictures....they are worth any amount of $$. You can't put a price on saving those memories!
Oh Cindy! I just looked back through your emails to find your blog link to see how the pictures looked on here and after reading your post I am fighting tears...First of all I am honored that you referred to me as a friend (and I think of you the same!) and thank you so much for the wonderful compliments!!! I just love your beautiful family and look forward to getting to spend time with you all while we capture those timeless memories. You must know how much I love being a photographer, and today you've made me love it even more!
Post a Comment