1. I found, on another blog, these Blessing Rings and decided to order one for myself and one for a friend's birthday. I was so pleased with how they turned out! The sweetest lady, Elaine, makes these rings and showcases them on her business blog, design {etc}. I love the concept...a reminder of our blessings! The idea is to take cards, notes, special verses, and/or a meaningful photo and tie them onto the ribbons on the ring. As you walk through your house during the day, you will see how blessed your are! Take a look at her frames, too. I may be ordering one of those in the future...I see a "Sisters" frame in my mind!
2. Another new favorite find is Luna B. Tee. I haven't actually ordered these amazing tees yet (they are a little pricey but oh, so cute!), but it is in my plans for "one day"! I like the initial tees and the sibling tees (big sister, middle sister, and little sister). The personal touch of the child's name going around the circle or oval is icing on the cake! Here are a couple of pics I snagged of Luna B's site and off MckMama's site.


3. The third and last fav find I'm sharing today is Firefly Photo Jewelry. Around Christmastime, I splurged and bought myself a "Mommy Necklace" at Firefly. I love it! Those of you have seen my necklace will recognize the picture of it hiding on the Firefly site, but you know my rule...no names on my blog! :-) I have bought one of these for another friend's birthday - fun gift! Shawna, the owner of Firefly, is so nice and easy to work with...and loves creating originals! Here's an example I copied off her site.

Enjoy!
Cindy and crew


1 comment:
I love the blessing ring idea. I've saved up all the cards and notes dear people have sent us throughout Annie's ordeal....what a neat way to display them.
Post a Comment