We are thankful for our God who is good all the time. In the good times and bad, he is there for us - bestowing blessings and redeeming painful experiences. Our family will praise him during all those times.
Every day, our lives are blessed by our friends, extended families, church family, and our Sunday School class. I can't say enough how much these people touch our lives. They walk alongside us as we experience each stage of life, and our lives are made richer by their friendship and love!
I am thankful for a wonderful, supportive husband. I'm so blessed to have a man who takes seriously his roll in providing for his family and in being an important, loving presence in our lives.
CS and I are so blessed by our girls. They bring such joy, life, and love to our lives. And, yes, we have a "hot off the press" pic of the three little cuties...

We count as one of our newest blessings the new life growing inside of me. Ahh...you ask...who is it? Well, the news will be out soon. We decided to share with the girls on Thanksgiving. And, what a perfect time...as tomorrow we sit around the table with those we love most...why not share the news of who our littlest blessing is???

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...take a moment to count all the the bountiful blessings in your lives, too!
Cindy and crew


1 comment:
Cindy--Watching your blog for your big announcement. Thrilled for you either way! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment