Monday, November 23, 2009

Recent Performances

We've had a couple of choir performances in these weeks leading up to the Thanksgiving break. Our girls love Kidz Praise at church and I've had the privilege of directing one of the 3 year old choirs for the last 5 years (wow...that sounds like a LONG time!). I decided that this would be my last year directing; I'm ready to move up and help with older kids. But, I stayed with the 3's this year because Little Bit is in my choir. What fun! CS was unable to attend the performance, so I didn't really get many pictures. You have to love the way Little Bit smiles and shines for the camera... Ahem... Overall, those little ones were so cute and did a good job with their "Praise Parade."



The other choir program was last Wednesday night - Smiley's group. Well, actually, Kindergarten through 2nd grade. There were a ton of kids up there on the stage! Smiley was on top of the mountain. She had wanted all semester a solo in "Indescribable." Much to her surprise and delight, she was given one of the two solos in that song. She practiced and practiced and did a fantastic job! We were so proud of her!


Here's Smiley receiving a "congrats" hug from Little Bit. You can see Smiley's smile of success on her face! She's never had trouble smiling for the camera!!


Cindy and crew

No comments: