Smiley had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity this past week...playing Mary in the Christmas play at Venture. She was SO excited...and nervous! And, she did a fabulous job! She even had a real Baby Jesus!! The mother of the baby said she knew Smiley had lots of experience with babies and that she trusted her because of that. Isn't that sweet?




Wasn't she a pretty Mary? Thank goodness we have a talented neighbor who was happy to help with the costume! That's not my expertise! I know this was an experience that made such a difference in Smiley's life and one that she will never forget!
Cindy and crew
2 comments:
Oh, Cindy, that is awesome! Yes, she will definitely remember it forever! I was chosen to play Mary the last time our church did it's Christmas pageant about 12 years ago. Gerald Barker was Joseph and it was such an honor for me! I'll never forget it. Your little Smiley made the perfect Mary!!!!
how perfect! i know she did a great job and i understand why you and her daddy are so proud of her! she's a terrific girl!
Post a Comment