Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snowglobes

I have so many fun Christmas things I want to share, but I can hardly believe there are only 6 days until Christmas! Wow! So, I'm going to try hard to post each day and to catch up on our activities!

This Friday, we all went to Dallas for Caboose's helmet adjustment appointment. He is still doing great and is improving each visit. This was Trip 15 for Caboose. Poor guy...all those trips back and forth. CS relieved me two weeks ago and made the journey in my stead. That was wonderful! Caboose's back of his head is rounding out nicely at the base of the neck. The rounding out (the last part of the process) begins at the base and works its way up. Therefore, the last part to round out is the middle/back of his head. I talked to the therapist again about his ear alignment. That has not improved as well as I had hoped and she told me that his PT sessions here in Tyler are what will really change that. As the neck muscles strengthen (and as we continue the sessions so muscle memory doesn't come into play), then his lower half of his face, which includes the ears, will line up more accurately. She suggested doing exercises at home until his is 18 months of age! So, it is definitely a work in progress; however, we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just thought I would post an update for everyone! Here we are at Cranial Technologies...





I love his Santa outfit! I know, for boys, there is a small "window" for dressing them in "cute" clothes. I'm taking advantage of that this season! My friend Michelle and I found this Santa outfit at Canton and I've so enjoyed seeing Caboose wear it this Christmas season! The pants are chenille and are SO soft and snuggly!


The other exciting thing we did in Dallas (besides some shopping at Stonebriar!!) was we went to Willow Bend Mall in Plano and saw a new Christmas exhibit. Remember the last two years when we went to see the Polar Express snowglobes?



This year, they changed the theme to the Ice Palace of Narnia! My girls have been waiting and counting the days until the new Narnia movie came out (which was December 10th, by the way). ACat especially lives and breathes Narnia and has each movie memorized word by word! So, when I told them we were going to see this Narnia Christmas exhibit, they were thrilled! It was really neat and had snow and everything! It isn't huge - just the center of the mall - but it is fun to hear the music, see scenes from the movie, play in the snow, and get a picture with Santa while sitting on the ice throne!






More later!
Cindy and crew

1 comment:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

I have got to remember to go to that mall next Christmas!! Looks like such a good time!!!!