



There have been so many details as we prepare to go. Packing, craft preparations, getting all the group to agree on activities, travel routes, etc., etc. I felt God bring me to a pause about 2 weeks ago. And, I just felt Him saying to me to remember the reason for our mission trip. To focus...on His plan, His direction, His leading. So, I have been diligently trying to focus on Him, leaving the details to His capable hands. And, that's not easy for a "control" person like me! But, I want this trip to change the lives of others who don't know Him. I'm praying that this trip impacts me, CS, and our children's hearts. And, *I* really need to get out of the way and let Him do the work. He is God, after all!
So, we would covet your prayers while we are gone...for health and safety and for a wonderful 2 weeks away. We will try to update while we are there with "real" pictures! Can't wait to put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie (and not die from the extreme heat)! Yipee!!
Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment