Friday, July 22, 2011

Music Time

All of the kids - Texas and Colorado ones alike - have really been having fun during Music here at VBS. The Texas kids have taken turns being on the praise team, and we have all enjoyed the fun "Saddle Ridge Ranch" songs. Hannah and Bailey are two teenagers who came to lead the music for VBS. They have done a fabulous job!



Just an hour left until it is over. Kind of sad, but I think most of us are a "good tired" and are ready to head out. Our family is heading to Denver to visit with Aunt Kitty Kat, Unlce Jason, Houston, and Jacob. We have some fun things planned there, too!

I have to mention that today is CS's birthday! It was hard to plan much since we are on the trip. But, Kathrine is helping me put together a cookout tonight with his favorite dessert. He is 39 this year...yikes! I can't believe it...seems like yesterday I was 18 years old meeting him down in College Station. All of his friends teased him for "snagging" a young one (he was 5 grades ahead of me in school)! Ha! He is such an amazing husband and father, and I'm so glad that he is still by my side all of these years later. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

The song leaders brought him up on the stage to sing him "Happy Birthday" this morning!


Cindy and crew

No comments: