
ACat, hands down, recommends "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl." It really is a great movie - I enjoyed going with them and some friends to see it! My girls are SO into American Girl dolls, so they have been counting down since last summer when the Kit movie was first announced.

Smiley located a copy of "The Swan Princess" at our church's library. It is an older movie but she absolutely loves it! She would watch it 10 times in a row, if I'd let her! She wants to be Odette for Halloween this year. Not sure how we would find one of those costumes...

Little Bit has been so cute about her current movie favorite - "Curious George." I wish I had a video clip of her saying the name. She doesn't end a lot of her words yet but it is very clear who she is talking about - "Cur Geor" or something like that. Talk about a belly laugh - she dies laughing at the mischievous monkey throughout the movie. How sweet!

Now, for me... Who has time to watch movies?? :-) Certainly not me!! I do try and sit down on Sunday nights with a "new-ish" show called "Army Wives." When most shows are into re-runs during the summertime, I have looked forward to the new episodes of "Army Wives" each week. I'm not sure why it appeals to me so much. Maybe it is having a husband working in a somewhat related field. He isn't gone for months like military men, but he does put his life on the line for the protection of others. And, we are so proud of him! Please excuse the picture; it was the only one I could find to save for here.

Well, that's it! That is what is showing in our household! As usual, mostly girl-y things, but what can you expect in a house full of girls?!?! And, the fact remains that, as women, we can change our minds at any given minute, so we may have a totally new line-up next week!!
Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment