Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All Things Girl-y!

We just returned from some errands, one of which was a stop to Gymboree's Back-to-School sale. Great prices! I had to share the two things Little Bit had a fit over - pink shoes and a backpack:
Unfortunately, they did not have the shoes in her size and we left to wails. I told you all she LOVES shoes! Yes, I have to admit, we did leave with the backpack. This mommie has become a softie! :-) She was so sad over the shoes and the backpack helped smooth things over. She looks really cute walking around with it on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so funny how you don't have to teach them how to be a girl....somehow they know!! My girls would totally love those 2 items too. :)

Cindy and crew said...

I know! They are just born with this girly "princess" instinct! She's still walking around today with the backpack on! LOL!