We made a short road trip yesterday to Mrs. Lee's Daffodil Garden, just south of Gladewater. My mom, the girls, and I trekked up there in the wind and cold...of course, we were disappointed that the warm, pretty weather had left us just on the day we planned to go see the pretty bulbs. We decided to brave it all anyway and had a good time with views from the car.Did I remember my camera for this venture? Of course not! And, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, as my printer (and thus my way to upload pictures) has decided to just stop working. We can't figure out what's going on there, but even if I had remembered to carry my camera to the Garden, I still would not have been able to upload pictures of us. I have one pic on my cell phone - the girls look so stiff and frozen, bundled up beyond recognition in their coats. It's pretty funny!

Smiley lost yet another tooth Friday night. When I get everything rocking and rolling again with my printer, I'll post a pic. She FINALLY has a "replacement" tooth sliding in on top, so her snaggle-tooth days may be coming to a close soon.
We had a brisk afternoon at soccer practice today - the wind is really cold out there! So, we are hibernating the rest of the evening. One more week until Spring Break!!!
Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment