Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tidbits for the Week

My week started off on a good note. What a sweet husband I have!


I've been kind of down lately, so this cheered me up! Especially when paired with an almost 3 year old wearing a pink baseball cap! Isn't that the cutest thing?!?!


Of course, that 2 11/12 year old is what is making me a little blue. How in the world can she be almost 3?


It's official...she's a big girl. Not only have my days of shopping in the baby section come to an abrupt halt (Can you say potty-trained? Yea!), but she's hit that age where she doesn't need my help quite as much. The 3 year old independence is nice on one hand but a little sad on the other. But, true, there's nothing I can do to hold her back. The party is planned, the day is drawing near, and I can only sit back and remember her like this...


Sigh...it's so hard to grow up but even harder watching your precious little ones grow up!

Cindy and crew

No comments: