In the meantime, I've been meaning to post about a couple of programs that I failed to mention along the way. This time of year keeps us hopping and I'm needing to play catch-up!
First we had ACat's Kidz Praise program early in May. They did the musical "Let's Rock" and the choir did an excellent job! ACat was in a "Hollywood Girls" scene and this is her all dolled up:
At the end of April, ACat and Smiley had their end of the year program for Venture. The elementary kids presented the musical, "Amerikids," an upbeat patriotic program. The funny thing here is that when I taught choir while we lived in the metroplex, my kids presented this musical. The first time the girls started singing the songs, I was able to join in with all the correct words and everything. They looked at me with huge eyes, like "how did she know all that?" I, of course, played it off that parents know everything! LOL! The girls really enjoyed Venture this year and are looking forward to next year!
This past Sunday was ACat's piano recital. The students presented the neatest repertoire - "Around the World on 88 Keys". Allyson played two songs - one from Australia and one from Japan. The one from Japan she actually composed herself - "The Glowing, Rising Sun". Pretty cool, huh?!?! She also had Piano Guild yesterday and gave an excellent performance for the judge.
The only other news I can think of is...guess who's sleeping soundly these days in her new big bed?
Yep...that's our sweet Little Bit. Of course, she's rarely alone. One of her sisters bunk with her nearly every night and they are so cute sleeping together. I would post a pic of the entire bed all made up, but her name is above her bed. Can't do that!! :-)
I *think* that is the recap of all the programs we have done this spring. We are looking forward to Vacation Bible Schools beginning next week and our family mission trip at the end of the month. Summer is SO FUN!!
Cindy and crew


1 comment:
Your girls are precious...especially that one of Little Bit sleeping :) so cute!!
Post a Comment