Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Way Back When


Here I am, looking at pictures from 7 years ago. Yes, that is when our sweet Smiley came into our world, like a cannon ball (you understand if you've ever heard the story! LOL!). I have to say, in a nutshell, that our girl has brought so much color into our lives.

So many smiles.

So many chuckles.

So much love.


I just blows my mind that 7 years have already gone past. I think back on my smiley little baby, bald with ears that stuck out just enough to make her all the more endearing to us.

Always wanting to be in the center of things to see what was going on. Always smiling which, in turn, caused her sparkly eyes to crinkle up just so. Always running full speed ahead. Always forcefully giving "huggies" and "kissies" to us all.



I have never felt so much love as I have had from this special child. I have never been so thankful to have Smiley as my daughter as I do today, her 7th birthday. I love you, sweetheart.

Mommie

No comments: