"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
Acts 1:8
Well, I wouldn't consider northeast Oklahoma "the ends of the earth", but, all the same, we are so excited about the opportunity God has given us to be "witnesses" for him this coming week. We covet your prayers and thoughts as we embark tomorrow morning on a family mission trip to two Native American reservations in OK. We are thrilled to introduce to our children the acts of serving and of sharing God's love with others. Our church has offered this family mission trip for 7 years and it is amazing how they involve each person - young and old!
So, I will not be present in the blog world this next week...but I am confident that I will have some amazing experiences to share with you upon my return.
Cindy and crew
Park City Utah
4 years ago


1 comment:
What a neat thing to do!! How neat that the whole family gets to be involved...what a great memory for your children.
OK ~ school year approaching ~ once again I'm considering the whole homeschooling idea! When you get back and get a chance :) will you email me and let me know how to get started? I think hubby is finally on board with the idea. It took a while. :) I looked on the abeka website and saw that there's a curriculum fair-thingy at the Rose Garden. Is that where you go and purchase your curriculum for THIS COMING year? Thanks for any info you can give me. :) You're the only homeschooling mama I know!!
Post a Comment