Or, I could post some fun pictures from our family's egg hunt yesterday...
Or, I could exhibit to you how cute Little Bit was at her choir program Wednesday night...
Or, I could demonstrate how adorable my kids looked this morning in their coordinating baby blue Easter outfits...
I could...and I would...IF I had not left my camera at my mom's house yesterday. Sigh...my memory is seriously lacking these days. Maybe it is the lack of sleep or maybe it is the out-of-control allergies and stopped up nose I have right now that is affecting my mind - who knows?!?!
I didn't even get Easter pictures this morning, except on ACat's camera. So, the kids will have to "re-pose" for me in a couple of weeks - when I have my camera, when they put back on their Easter attire for their poor mom, and when they smile those sweet smiles once again.
Other than this small - yet big - mishap (It is Caboose's first Easter, after all, that I failed to document...), we had a nice Easter weekend. Yesterday was perfect for an egg hunt - warm and sunny! The older kids hid eggs for the younger ones - how nice! We had supper at my mom's house after the hunting of eggs and enjoyed visiting with her and my brother and his family.
I thought I would back track a few weeks and show you Caboose's first trip to the zoo. He seemed to enjoy the day...if you call sleeping through the majority of it as fun! We went with some friends who have 4 kids. That is a lot of kids between our two families! Ha! Little Bit was our navigator, as you can see from the map she is proudly displaying. And, Smiley used her binoculars to look out for the animals meandering about the zoo exhibits. What fun!
Hope you had a memorable Easter Day. He is risen!
Cindy and crew


1 comment:
Ah, man!!! You've got a lot of posting to do when you get that camera back! :-)
You looked pretty today! Sitting behind you in Sunday school, it looked like you got your hair layered. I like it!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. We did, too! I can't wait to see you pics.
~mandy
Post a Comment