Sunday, April 25, 2010

Randomness

I'm trying to play catch-up! We've had so many activities and celebrations going on!

Here's Little Bit's Trike-a-thon - a very bright day (squinty eyes)!:




She had to stop and rest for a few minutes. It is hard triking a long ways!


Horton Hears a Who! Or, is that Caboose Hears a Who!?!? I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!


The two youngest kids...in red and navy. Aren't they sweet?!?! These two went for well-checks this past week. Little Bit is finally up to the 7th percentile! She's getting big now that she's four!! Yay! Not that 29.6 lbs is very big...thus, the name "Little Bit"! Now, Caboose is a different story. Weighing in at 12 lbs. 14 oz. at his 2-month check, he is inching up the percentile charts at 76%! Wow - now I will have two kids at opposite ends of the spectrum!


Here's Little Bit and our neighbor with a pretty iris in our backyard. The flowers around town have been gorgeous these last few weeks!


Guess who has been smiling up a storm this week? Yes, it's our baby boy. He has the sweetest of smiles!


Finally, we had a beautiful day on Saturday for a soccer game. Here are my "boys" watching the game together...


Little Bit found a perfect seat...love those sunglasses on her! They fit her personality to a tee!



ACat playing defense during the game...with her sidekick Kaitlyn. They both did really well in Saturday's 4-2 win!



I haven't forgotten about Smiley. She's almost finished with 4 end-of-the-year programs (all within 6 days!), and I'll cover all her goings-on in a post dedicated just to her!

Cindy and crew

1 comment:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

OH, THOSE CHEEKS!!! :-) Love them!!! He is just too cute!!! And, I can't believe Little Bit only weighs 29 pounds... Jack weighs 27!!!! :-) HA! She's just dainty and petite.

Love all the pictures ~ especially the trike one where she's "resting"! Too cute!