The kids did SO well! ACat played "Colors of the Wind" and "Toccato Vivo"...a very fun and fast song. Smiley played a cute "Cat Walk" song and then she and Cappie performed a duet of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" for the audience! What a wonderful job Smiley did at her very first recital! As always, CS and I were so proud of our girls!
Other tidbits...
Smiley is becoming such a little mommy! She rocked Caboose to sleep the other day! Having these older girls helps SO much with a little one.
According to CS and the girls, Caboose kept getting tickled the other night at touching his cheeks with his feet...I think he was gasping for air! :-) What do you think?
Last night, we blew up our wading pool for the summer. We didn't put much water in it because it was almost dark, but the girls still thought it was fun. Caboose did not agree and preferred watching from the sidelines. Look at the back of his head...not much hair left. He's pretty much bald now and I'm waiting to see what the final verdict is on the "official" hair color. You know what I'm cheering for, don't you?!?!
The girls were helping me sort our mounds of laundry yesterday afternoon. Look where ACat put Caboose to watch the action...
Never know what those girls will do next! It may be a rough life, growing up with 3 older sisters!
Will have to share about our blackberry picking and our Art Museum experiences later!
Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment