Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Houston!


Look at that adorable face! And, blue eyes! Yes, Kitty Kat, I know this post is a little off on the date. But, to our family this is the day one year ago that our journey with baby Houston began. After enjoying a wonderful week visiting you and Uncle J, we were driving back to Texas. I will never forget driving past the Amarillo city limit sign when you called to say the doctor needed to take Houston 2 months early. The next week was filled with concern and a sense of helplessness for me. I was JUST there!! How could I have missed the entire event by a few hours/days?!?! But, God in His infinite mercy saw you all through...even without Aunt Cindy! :-) We thank God for saving both of your lives that week!

How far baby Houston has come from the 2 pound little bundle she was then!


We have so enjoyed getting to meet little Houston this summer. Send her to visit Aunt Cindy and family anytime you want! Have the happiest birthday ever, little Princess. We love you and miss you!

Aunt Cindy, Uncle C, and girls

No comments: