The first picture, in order, is Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, and Arugula. Ever cooked with (or heard of) Arugula? I had to look up what to do with it! :-) If you have ever eaten a salad at Newk's, you've probably had some Arugula! Aren't those pears beautiful, too? I'm trying to decide what I want to do with them. I may slice them, freeze them, and make a pear pie closer to Thanksgiving. Yum...sounds good to me! We also received broccoli, some onions, and avocados in this share. We are loving it!
Cindy and crew


3 comments:
What a great blog and I love your header....so cute...Just out blog hopping on this rainy night. Enjoyed reading yours...Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog and leave your favorite Christmas song...and enter a great giveaway.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Are you doing this through Moore farms?
No, it is organized out of Dallas but they deliver various places around the state. They still use local farmers and such. I'm not sure Moore Farms still does this type of service but I may be wrong. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment