Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sick Again

'Tis the season, I guess! Little Bit is sick again. This time she has an ear infection and tonsillitis. But, thank God, she was negative for the flu! She has had the yucky nose and occasional cough for the last week or so. And, this morning she woke up with a low grade fever and said her head hurt. I think it must have really been her ear because she screamed bloody murder at the doctor's office when they checked her temperature and ears! Of course, she does that any time they check her temp...I don't think she likes her ears being messed with! Her fever got pretty high around lunchtime and again before supper, but with a Motrin/Tylenol combination she perks up in between spikes. Surely, the antibiotic will kicked in soon, too.

Sorry, Little Bit, that you are sick again! Mommie is hoping that preschool isn't going to keep you sick all the time!

Cindy and crew

No comments: