Don't worry...I erased all the info at the top! :-)
Everything looked great on the sonogram and we are so relieved and pleased. He/she is a wiggle worm, giving the sonographer a bit of a challenge when measuring all those body parts! CS and I do know the big secret and we couldn't be happier, though I could have said that with either sex. We have had a total peace in this aspect of the pregnancy - God knows so much better than we what our family needs. And, that is enough for us! Now, onto plans...getting things ready for our little Peanut.
There is one area in which I have felt like I'm in an emotional quandary since the sonogram. I so want to share this news and joy with those closest to us. But, I don't want to endure "those comments" over and over again until the birth. CS and I are still discussing what is best. The last thing we want to do is hurt the feelings of those we love most. CS thinks we would just be prolonging "those comments" one way or another. And, he is probably correct. It is amazing what people will say in these situations (in regards to us already having 3 daughters and we must be doing this just to get a boy...). With Little Bit, I just got to where I tensed up and braced myself each time someone asked the sex of the baby. We got everything from "I'm sorry" to "Poor CS." We feel that each child is a complete blessing from God. We would not have had made the decision to have a fourth child if we had not been willing to accept a boy or a girl -- equally.
Anyway...enough said. We are ecstatic that this child is healthy. That's what we prayed about for the last 20+ weeks and what we are spending our time rejoicing over now. And, that is what we will set our focus on for the next few months.
Thanks for all your support, dear friends and family.
Cindy, CS, ACat, Smiley, and Little Bit


3 comments:
What an amazing picture...can you believe the technology?? Our children will probably get color videos done when they get ultrasounds....ha!
I am so excited for you all. And I like you totally agree that whatever sex it may be is the one that was intended by God perfectly chosen just for your family.
YEA! So thankful for such a great report!!! I can't wait to hear the news.... but no matter what, he or she is going to be so blessed to be part of your family with 3 precious big sisters!!
OH MAN! I was so hoping you were going to spill the beans. :)
I know you'll be thrilled no matter who this little one turns out to be.... I can't imagine any mom thinking you would feel differently one way the other!!
Glad to hear everything is moving along perfectly.
Post a Comment