Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Trip #1

The weather this last Friday and Saturday has been absolutely glorious! You can't stay indoors when it is so pretty outside!! Of course, the rain began last night, but until then, it was beautiful. We ventured out both Friday and Saturday - First Monday Trade Days in Canton on Friday and the first of several pumpkin patch visits on Saturday.

I didn't take any pictures at Canton, but CS and I took the girls to see what all Canton was about. The girls have been so curious about the days I've spent at Canton with my friends. It is like they imagined some magical, mystical place! LOL! So, I agreed to take them ONCE to see what the fuss was all about. They LOVED it! And, CS didn't mind it so much either. What a good sport he is! The food was half the fun - corn dogs, funnel cakes, caramel apples, fresh popcorn, and more! Everyone got to decide on just what they wanted to eat for the day. As far as shopping, we picked up a few fun finds. I had a dress monogrammed for Little Bit and selected a gift for a friend. Here are two fall items we brought home with us - one I chose and one the girls picked out (I'll let you decide which was which!):



Our first trip to the pumpkin patch placed us in the mood for autumn. It was so fun to see all the neat pumpkin colors and shapes. The girls were willing to pose for pictures, although Little Bit was the only one in "Halloween-y" clothes. That will be corrected for the next trip we make to a patch - believe me!






Here are the girls' individual pictures on the wagon:




Little Bit, for some reason, fell in love with this little scarecrow. She wanted to take him home with her! She reluctantly gave him a big hug and kiss "good-bye" before we left. He must have looked like a nice friend to her!



Happy Fall to you all!
Cindy and crew

1 comment:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Precious pictures!!!! I love what you got at Canton too! Especially that pumpkin the girls picked out for you - ha! :-)