Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Church Music

The David Crowder Band is one of my current all-time favorites, as far as Christian music goes. He just came out with a new CD last week called, "Church Music":


I have to say that some of the music is a little different than his usual. Of course, that doesn't say a whole lot since he leans towards the "funky" side anyway! :-) But, there are a couple tunes on the new CD where I feel like I need to dig out the old Rainbow Brite roller skates and hit the '80s roller rink from my childhood! LOL!

That being said, I do LOVE several tracks on the CD, especially track number 10 - "How He Loves." It's awesome and so worshipful! I like "Shine" and "All Around Me", too.

Grab a copy and listen to it for yourself!
Cindy and crew

No comments: