ACat and Smiley began Venture this last Tuesday. They get to go all day on Tuesdays out to the beautiful Pine Cove camps. They love going and they attend enrichment classes throughout the day. Plus, it gives mom a little break! :-)
Little Bit had "Meet the Teacher" at her preschool last Thursday. This will be her very first time to go to school! She's ready and looking forward to tomorrow. The Meet the Teacher confused her a little - she thought she would get to stay longer than she did. I told her we would be back soon with her lunch kit and backpack. I included a picture of Smiley when she was 3 and beginning preschool (she's doesn't look real happy but she always loved preschool!). I still think they favor!
And, last but not least, we really did attend a circus this weekend! We saw lions, tigers, and bears! And elephants! The girls have never been to a circus so my mom and I decided to let them experience one, albeit a small one. The girls thought it was fun; however, I have to admit that you can't compare it to the mother of all circuses - Ringling Bros! CS and I went to a Ringling Bros. circus in Houston while we were still dating. It was so much fun and so magical. I know we will have to take the girls back to a big one sometime soon! But, back to the one this weekend...Little Bit did a pony ride and the big girls rode an elephant! I think the favorite act was the man on the wheel!
Oh, and don't forget the cotton candy - yum!!
Cindy and crew


2 comments:
OK, tell me all about this Venture thing! I started homeschooling two weeks ago.... and I'm already feeling the need for some friends in the homeschooling world....and me time? What's that? LOL.
Smiley and Little Bit DO favor each other - both so precious!! It sounds like you've had some fun times lately. :-)
Post a Comment