I think I wasn't quite mentally prepared to have Caboose on the 19th...I thought I had until the 26th for the induction. I really enjoyed being pregnant and felt good for the most part. I had an easier time with the way I was carrying him versus the girls. I just savored every moment of "the last time" with Caboose. So, it's been a bittersweet experience since he was born. I know how fast it will go by and I don't want to miss a second! He's already starting to fill out and lose that scrawny newborn look. Slow down, time!
We had newborn pictures made this week. Our friend, Amber at Timeless Portraits, did a fabulous job, as always. Here's a small preview...isn't he sweet with that tiny smile on his face? I wonder what he was dreaming about at that moment!?! Oh, we just love this little guy!

Cindy and crew


No comments:
Post a Comment