At least I know where one hour went last night - Spring Forward! After that, I'm not sure where all the hours, days, weeks, and years go. It seems like I was just in the final days of pregnancy and I have a 3 week old now! And, sadly, that marks the time when CS heads back to work. Tomorrow I officially begin life with a newborn, a 3 1/2 year old, a 7 year old, and a 10 year old...and without my helpful, sweet husband around. Can I just say I'm really going to miss him? It's been so nice to "tag team" the details of everyday life. Now, I'm back to my full-time job. No rest for the weary!
I wanted to share a special collage that our photographer put together for us. Right now, the framed picture is setting in the crib, waiting for me to determine the perfect spot on the wall. I just walk by and stare at it. He is so precious to us. And, it's amazing how he has already changed. How can time go by this fast? If you know the answer to the question, then let me know!!

Cindy and crew
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! What a sweet boy.
Oh, how precious! I especially love the one with you kissing him... so sweet!!!
Thank you for sharing about the giveaway!!! :-) I appreciate it!!!!
Post a Comment