1. Someone has decided he likes his thumb...at least when he can figure out how to get it in his mouth! Isn't he cute sucking on it? We generally try to pull it out but sometimes it is so sweet! I love his little ear bent over under the hat, too!
2. With Caboose's pretty skin tone, I've discovered he looks adorable in yellows and oranges. I don't know if it shows up well in the pictures, though. What do you think?
3. We got to enjoy the spring bulbs at my mom's house on Saturday. If you've been reading my blog for long, you know we do annual pictures sitting amongst the bulbs every spring. It was a beautiful spring day and we had a nice time outside! We even snapped a picture of me and CS with Caboose. We haven't had one taken since that early morning shot 2 1/2 weeks ago...right after birth...nice?!?! I think I still look really tired...guess that is just how it will be for quite a while!
4. The younger two girls had a blast doing tricks on the tire swing. Here they are hanging around...
5. I just think this train outfit is too cute! I love the stripes on the pants!
I have some updated pics of the nursery...but I think I'll save that for another post. Happy night!
Cindy and crew


3 comments:
great pics! haven't had a chance to talk to your mom or email since we've been in mexico. love the facial hair on papa! talk to you after we get home about work on the little man's room!
love the sweet pics...and I have to say I had to show Adam what Mr. CS looks like with facial hair...I know its just for a short time..but we like it!
Absolutely Adorable!! Your whole family is precious! LOVE the spring flower pictures... I'm so ready for warmer weather. Your mom's flowers are beautiful!!
Post a Comment