Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Name Change

I've been toying with the idea of changing our little man's blog name. Peanut is cute but we sure don't want him to have a complex about being "little" and the runt! So, I think we've decided to go with a name ACat came up with...Caboose. It's catchy, cute, and fitting for this guy. He is our caboose and will be doted on completely by his three older sisters!

Also, we received this adorable outfit as a gift and thought it sealed the deal!



So, here you go...our Caboose...


Even in his sonograms, he always had his hands in front of his face. Any time we swaddle him, he frees his hands somehow and folds them under his chin to sleep - cute but hard to get pics without his face covered up!


Someone loves talking to him...she's doing a great job being a big sister!


Cindy and crew

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's what I've always thought of him anyway! P.S....LOVE the changing table material!