Three choices...you know us and Caboose's history, so let us know what you think is best!
Choice #1: A dark silver/pewter base coat with Aggie symbols - "Gig'em" on the front and "ATM" on the back with some footballs mixed in. It will be football season, after all. Sorry I don't have a picture to include for this choice.
Choice #2: Train with "Caboose" spelled out on the cars. I like the baby blue base coat for this one, too.
Choice#3: Baby blue with chocolate brown polk-a-dots and "Cutie" spelled out. The monkey is pretty cute, too.

Thanks for your input!
Cindy and crew


5 comments:
A&M all the way. Can't go wrong! Like you said, it'll be football season!
Decisions, decisions...all 3 are so cute!! I like the football idea b/c of the season and all, but am voting for Caboose!
It's a hard decision! I vote for the A&M football, though....
Oh, they are all precious!! What a decision!! I think the train with Caboose spelled out would be so appropriate and absolutely adorable!!! :-)
so precious! you know my vote - i'm all about the train! (i think i can...)
Post a Comment