Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So Big

We had a big day yesterday - the start of school. It really made me realize how big our girls are getting.

We've gone from this 5 years ago...


and 3 years ago...


to this...


Don't they look so grown up and beautiful? I'm not a proud Mommie, am I?!?!

This sweet guy is getting big, too. He is discovering new sounds, like a popping sound he does with his lips, and he is drooling up a storm. We think his first tooth's next door neighbor is almost here!



He is such a smiley, happy baby and we are so thankful that he is a part of our family! And, can you believe that he is almost 6 months old?!?!


He had a great therapy session today. He has a different therapist on Tuesdays - Peyton. She is great with him! He thinks he is just playing but the PTs are giving him a good workout. I was noticing today that Peyton is trying to teach him to roll both ways so that he isn't "uneven." He can twist and get part of the roll down over his left arm, but he can't even get the movement started over the right arm, which is evidence that he does have some trunk rotation issues, too. But, CS and I have every confidence in Caboose's therapists and we know he will be on the roll soon!


Oh...and I'd better throw in a picture of Little Bit for good measure! :-)


She was thrilled to meet her new cousin, Sawyer, last weekend. She loves holding babies and did such an awesome job! She's going to be a Little Mommie, just like her older sisters! She has also been a champion with all of Caboose's doctor appointments. She's the one having to tag along every time and she has exhibited nothing but a sweet spirit and happy demeanor, even though I know it isn't always a lot of fun for her. Such a big girl!

Cindy and crew

1 comment:

Melanie from The Pigg Pen said...

Cooper and Madeline have the same Exersaucer! I recognized the koala bear and the bug - we call it a firefly...not sure what it is! She's still playing with the mat - Alan hasn't put the next part together yet, but she'll use it soon!