Caution
The longer you stare...
The cuter I look!
And, we think he looks pretty darn cute!!
He went from this...
...to this...
...to painted...
...to "bling-ed" with some decals! Drumroll, please...
We decided to stay true to his nickname. And, of course, the significance behind his nickname and his nursery painting..."I think I can...I think I can." We "think we can" make it through these next months. Well, I should say "we KNOW we can" through His strength, right?!?!
Caboose went for his first checkup and adjustment in Dallas on Friday. He is already making excellent progress!! The PT was very happy with the changes made in one week and that makes all the difference in the world for us! They shaved some foam from inside the helmet to keep the bones growing in all the new - and, might I add, correct - directions. We are seeing immediate results and that's so sweet! He is handling the helmet MUCH better these last couple of days and I'm so relieved. I've heard we will go through another adjustment phase AFTER he graduates from the helmet - they forget what it is like without a helmet on!
Who knows...I might even find myself at the end of the journey missing his cute face in his helmet!
Cindy and crew


3 comments:
Oh, Cindy! I'm so happy and grateful that things are going well with the helmet! What a cutie-patootie! It looks GREAT - y'all did a super job with it. And LOVE the saying on his shirt!
ADORABLE!!! Love it!! You put those decals on there yourself? Very professional looking!
So thankful he is getting used to it! Been praying hard for that! God is good and you're right, He will give you the strength to get through it!
It looks so good!!! I love it. Its perfect....and I know it won't be long before your looking back at pics saying to yourself "Remember back when Caboose was wearing a helmet"....(which we say now---from Tristan's little red spot he had on his head)
Post a Comment