Wednesday morning, Daddy got her a "Yum" cupcake from Brookshire's - what a way to start your special day! She got to open some presents before school. The favorites were some things from Justice...the "hot" place to shop for these tween girls!
ACat is laughing in this picture because this frame has Little Bit's pet name for ACat - "Girl." Little Bit has always called ACat that and ACat LOVES it! So sweet! Little Bit will sometimes say ACat's real name, but more often than not, it's "Girl." My friend Michelle and I got this frame at Canton for ACat's b-day...I knew it would be perfect for some special picture of the two sisters (still needs to be selected to be put in the frame)!
To celebrate her 10th birthday, CS and I decided to buy ACat a special ring from James Avery. I know it is hard to see in the picture - sorry! This is her first "real" ring and we are hoping she can keep up with it! :-)
At my mom's, everything was colorful! We have really turned a corner - no more pink, purple, princess, or "too girly" things! ACat prefers red or turquoise these days!
Here is ACat opening a new James Avery charm for her charm bracelet...a grand piano! How did Cappie know what she would like?? :-)
My mom got her zebra sheets for her new "big girl" room and this cool crinkle photo pillow! It currently holds a pic of ACat and her two best friends!
An electronic Sudoku game was a hit with ACat, too, along with a new discman and a Barlow Girls CD! Her old discman died, so she was pleasantly surprised to get a new - working! - one! She received a "decorate your own t-shirt" kit from Umple T, Kristen, and the boys. She will have a blast with that!
What fun turning 10!!
Cindy and crew


1 comment:
I can't believe she's 10!! Gosh, time flies!!! I love the blue finegernails, too!! FUN!!! :-)
Post a Comment