My precious ACat-
This Mommie's heart is so full today...you turn 10 today! I don't know where to even start! This last decade has been so full of sweet, wonderful memories with sweet, wonderful YOU, but I can't help but have tears come to my eyes as I think how FAST it has all gone by. And, then I think of how in another 10 years, you will be grown and on your own. What will I do then without my girl nearby? But, enough of that for now...
You are such a "full of life" girl - contradictions and all! You can be so serious when tackling a new task or problem and so silly when enjoying an afternoon with a friend. You can be so thoughtful and in your own little world at times yet so talkative when you have something exciting to share. You can be hesitant about getting on a roller coaster yet so fierce and competitive on the soccer field. You are so eager about seeing the world yet you love your time at home with your family. When I look at you, the dearest two things I see are your beautiful, blue, expressive eyes that give me a glimpse into your thoughts and soul and your big heart that feels things so tenderly and completely. You have changed my world and I'm so blessed and thankful that God chose me to care for you on this earth.
Your Daddy and I want so much for you in this life. We truly try to follow God's leading in your schooling, extracurricular activities, and social life. And, you have done nothing but rise to each and every challenge and decision with a grace rarely found in girls your age. We are so proud of your tender heart towards God, generosity with others, care and love of your siblings, and maturity of understanding of the world in which we live. We are confident that God has many blessings in store for you, and we pray regularly that you will always seek Him and His ways.
Enjoy every moment being 10 years old, darling. These are such fun, special days of your life and I don't want you to miss a moment - with me or with others. Daddy and I love you with every breath we take...and we celebrate you, your life, and the last wonderful 10 years spent with you.
Mommie


No comments:
Post a Comment