For Christmas, my mom gave each of the girls a gift certificate to a local nail spa. The girls LOVED the gift! So, one day when my mom was in town, we headed over to get their nails painted. They decided to just get their toes and fingers painted instead of a full pedicure. That way, they would have money left on their cards and could go back another day! They each picked out their polish...the funny thing being that Smiley and Little Bit emerged separately...with the same "pick" of polish (a total coincidence)! :-) Smiley paid to have snowflakes painted on her fingernails, and ACat choose to add zebra stripes to her big toes. What fun! I was so proud of Little Bit, too. She sat SO still during the entire process! She is getting to be such a big girl!
Thanks, Cappie! What a perfect gift idea for these three girls!
Cindy and crew


1 comment:
How fun!!! I can't believe I just found your blog through Mandy's. And I totally didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment